One of my coworkers reminded me of this game the other day, I watched the trailer for it when it was announced. I downloaded it last night on my Xbox but I didn't have time to play it since I needed to get to bed since I had to work today. I'm going to start playing it this evening, I'll post in the thread what I think of the game. Looking at the trailer it reminds me of Palworld. Have you tried this game out yet?
https://www.aniimo.com/main
Aniimo
- Demonskeith
- Master Adventurer

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2025 6:42 am
- Contact:
-
Weapon Flairs
- Ravenfreak
- Site Admin

- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2025 10:07 pm
-
Weapon Flairs
Re: Aniimo
Yep, it looks more like Palworld than Pokemon though. In this world I think you turn into the Aniimo similar to my favorite season of Digimon which is Frontier. I was too tired to give this game a go last night so I'm going to play it this evening instead.
- Demonskeith
- Master Adventurer

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2025 6:42 am
- Contact:
-
Weapon Flairs
Re: Aniimo
Let us know how it is.Ravenfreak wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:03 amYep, it looks more like Palworld than Pokemon though. In this world I think you turn into the Aniimo similar to my favorite season of Digimon which is Frontier. I was too tired to give this game a go last night so I'm going to play it this evening instead.
- Ravenfreak
- Site Admin

- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2025 10:07 pm
-
Weapon Flairs
Re: Aniimo
I'm liking it so far! I only played the tutorial part of the game, I hated the character creation screen though. Not going to lie it was confusing and I couldn't figure out how to just pick a default look and start the game. I don't like to spend too much time on the character creation screen, my wife on the other hand will spend hours creating her character. xD