Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

When gaming jumped to 16-bit more in depth stories were brought to life. Come discuss your favorites released on 16-bit machines!
Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1231
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2025 10:07 pm

Weapon Flairs

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Post by Ravenfreak »

I had no clue the movie Elvira Mistress of the Dark had a game. To be fair I didn't know it was a film from the late 1980's until I looked this game up. :V While the movie was met with mixed reviews, people over on LemonAmiga gave this game a 8.18 so it's apparently a decent game. I probably will never play these early dungeon crawlers because I'm not really a fan of point and click games.
User avatar
Demonskeith
Master Adventurer
Master Adventurer
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2025 6:42 am
Contact:

Weapon Flairs

Re: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Post by Demonskeith »

Huh, I didn't know either, just one of those games that slips through the cracks.
User avatar
Grungie
Seasoned Adventurer
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2026 12:43 am

Weapon Flairs

Re: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Post by Grungie »

I don’t have an Amiga computer
Post Reply