Page 1 of 1

Aniimo

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:59 pm
by Ravenfreak
One of my coworkers reminded me of this game the other day, I watched the trailer for it when it was announced. I downloaded it last night on my Xbox but I didn't have time to play it since I needed to get to bed since I had to work today. I'm going to start playing it this evening, I'll post in the thread what I think of the game. Looking at the trailer it reminds me of Palworld. Have you tried this game out yet?
https://www.aniimo.com/main

Re: Aniimo

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:56 am
by Demonskeith
Oh yeah I remember this, another Pokemon clone right?

Re: Aniimo

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:03 am
by Ravenfreak
Demonskeith wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:56 am Oh yeah I remember this, another Pokemon clone right?
Yep, it looks more like Palworld than Pokemon though. In this world I think you turn into the Aniimo similar to my favorite season of Digimon which is Frontier. I was too tired to give this game a go last night so I'm going to play it this evening instead.

Re: Aniimo

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:07 am
by Demonskeith
Ravenfreak wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:03 am
Demonskeith wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:56 am Oh yeah I remember this, another Pokemon clone right?
Yep, it looks more like Palworld than Pokemon though. In this world I think you turn into the Aniimo similar to my favorite season of Digimon which is Frontier. I was too tired to give this game a go last night so I'm going to play it this evening instead.
Let us know how it is.